This was quite successful on the old forum, so I think it's time to move it over here. ?
Here's how it works:
- One person begins with a sentence (e.g., One day Little Johnny walked to the local shoe shop).
- The next person tells of something unfortunate that happens (e.g., Unfortunately, Little Johnny was hit by a car.).
- The following person contributes a fortunate event (e.g., Fortunately, the car was made entirely of marshmallows).
- The fourth person will contribute an unfortunate event (e.g., Unfortunately, Johnny was allergic to marshmallows.)
- The fifth person will contribute a fortunate event (e.g., Fortunately, Johnny didn't eat any of the car.), and the process is repeated
One day, Montmorencia decided to change his flag.