Are you a Meihua village member? (Yes/No): Yes!
- Location:I don't know how to tell you, so I crudely edit this.
- Village Name (English): still Kuroiato - means Black Marks (explanation later)
- Village Name (Native Language): 黑色標記 (Heisè biaojì) (Chinese to suit the map theme), Schwarzesmarken (German)
- Meaning of name: Black Marks. See history below
Population & Demographics
- Total Territory Population: 860
- Language and Ethnic Group: A fusion of Japanese and German cultures, a small number of Germans, the remaining colonizer come from Ujang, which mainly have Japanese culture.
- Religion: Shinto, Christianity, however lots of people are just non-practising.
Main Economic Imports and Exports: Imports are primarily processed goods. Exports are agricultural products, metal works, animal produce, and pottery.
Brief History: Theodor Eberbach and Irisdina Bernhard, together with their former squad members ran away after their hunt by their former overlord, East Germania. At the same time, Ujangian explorers was exploring the land after their success of alchemy portals in New Alstroemeria (not OP, has limitations), which eventually lead to the settlement of Theodor and Irisdina . After negotiations, Theodor and his peers accepted Ujangian help, with Theodor becomes the governor of the newly established territory of Kuroiato, "Black Mark" in Japanese, after their former unit name, Schwarzesmarken.
Any other notes about your village: We are some steampunk-fantasy settlement. But don't confuse our fantasy tech with "EXPECTO PETROLEUM" tech, just some Rising of the Shield Hero stuff.